The wait at checkpoints has become more important under the enhanced security measures (Vigipirate).
The control of passengers, hand luggage and hold baggage.
- Arriving soon as possible at the airport.
- Have a cabin baggage.
- Do not carry sharp metal objects on oneself or in cabin baggage.
- New measures concerning the liquid (or pastes, gels, creams, aerosols):
Put the liquids in your checked baggage. Do keep in your hand luggage as required during the flight in containers of maximum 100 ml and combined in a transparent bag to slide format 20x20cm.
- Bottles and jars: they are allowed in the cabin if you are traveling with a baby only.
- If you take liquid medicines in the cabin, carry - you absolutely your prescription;
- It may be asked the passengers to remove their shoes when it passes the inspection.
- A palpation can be performed for the detection of an object when it passes the inspection.
- See also the safety instructions listed on the cover of your airline ticket.
Upon your arrival in Guyana, you must declare and pay duties and taxes on goods that you transport, except those listed in this table and in the quantities:
- A : Coming from a third country.
- B : Coming from Montreal or a European Union country
|beverages containing more than 22°||liter||1||1,5|
|Eau de toilette||liter||1/4||3/8|
|Tea and coffee
|Coffee extracts and essences||gram||200||400|
|Tea extracts and essences||gram||40||400|
|Per passenger aged 15 years and more||Euro (€)||180||880|
|Per passenger aged under 15||Euro (€)||90||90|
CAUTION: Some goods are prohibited for importation or possession. Get closer in customs.
- Regional Customs
8 rue Louis Blanc
Tél : 00.(0)5 94 29 74 74
Fax : 00.(0)5 94 29 74 67
Last Updated on Monday, 10 November 2014 00:25